SORRY … WE ARE SOLD OUT
Dear would-be delegate,
We're sorry to say, you've left it too late. We have reached capacity on our DELEGATE-ONLY AREAS ie. presentations (keynotes, talks, panels etc), demonstrations, and sideshow alley. We cannot expand our seating capacity any further.
Never fear, there is still lots you can see WITHOUT a registration!
* A stack of PW1 Triennale exhibitions are open to the public – Manifest, Holding Space, Presenters and Panels, Groups and Schools; open 1–4 May 10am – 5pm.
* Over 20 local Hobart exhibitions focussed on ceramics, along with a sprinkling around Tasmania; go to our exhibitions page for the complete list; varied opening dates and times.
* The Makers’ Fair (PW1) on the morning of Saturday 4 May; next to Salamanca Markets, potters from around Australia will be selling their wares.
* The Pot Shop selling the work of 50 ceramic artists, just inside PW1; opens Wednesday evening 1 May, then 10am – 5pm on 2, 3 & 4 May (unless sold out).
* The Trade Stalls – talk with the suppliers and take home some new ceramics gear
… and join us for the unveiling of the fire sculpture in the evening of Friday 3 May.
Triennale registration - Cancellations will be considered if extenuating circumstances arise, but may incur a cancellation fee.
Registrations are not transferrable.
Workshops - Refunds for workshops purchased via this website will only be provided if the ticket is able to be resold.
Please email cancellation enquiries to email@example.com